Epic Book Nerd Problems!

A fantastic website, Epic Reads is a fun haven for book lovers! They recently came up with a series of fun videos with book nerd problems, explained through witty visuals. I love the exaggeration shown in the videos, since those awesome nerds are actually acting out what they feel! It's sure to make one laugh, and to spread this awesomeness, I'm sharing two of such videos that made me go, "Oh Boy! HAHA!" :D

# 1: Misunderstood literary references: This one is my favorite of the lot. When people don't get your lit references!


# 2: Lending books to friends: When lending your book becomes a problem and how you deal with it.


Waiting for more such videos! *_*


Comments

  1. I have nominated you for an award. Please check the details here - http://momentsilike.blogspot.in/2014/06/my-second-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were awesome :D :D

    Check out this one too - http://youtu.be/GM9K6H0pROk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! Awww, this was sad!! :P Thanks for sharing :D

      Delete

Post a Comment